Coordinators are not just for the rich and famous - they are for you too!
In today's world, we are very busy and when it comes to planning an event - whether it's a wedding, party or business function, finding the time and using the resources available can become a daunting task.
We at a Moment in Time love a challenge! Whether it's planning for 5 or 500, we want to make sure that your wedding, business function or party becomes everything you imagined it could be - all within your budget!
Call us for a free consultation today. Don't be stressed out by looming deadlines or forgotten task lists. Let us worry and work for you!
Every event is unique and planned according to your individual needs. All packages and fees are flexible. Call to schedule a free initial consultation and a specialized quote. Pricing beginning at $650
?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /-->
1 Day (Day of) Coordination
This is for the couple who have planned everything but would like someone to insure the flow of their day and be the point of contact for all events, setups and happenings. Services include:
Wedding day events - up to 8hrs
§ Assist wedding day events
§ Assure reception and ceremony arrangements are in order and completed as per instructions
§ Arrive early at ceremony site to assist the wedding party
§ Pin flowers on attendants and distribute bouquets
§ Coordinate and assist with receiving line, toasts, cake cutting, first dance, bouquet & garter toss and any other special activities
§ Have left over cake packaged for transport (cake top in separate container for couple)
§ Assist with send off of Bride and Groom including distribution of tossing items.
( Any time beyond 8 hours is at a rate of $65 per hour)
The Golden Rings Package (2 Weeks before Wedding) - 8 hrs
This package is for the couple who have already planned, secured and finished the details of their wedding but need someone to make sure everyone is in their place and schedules are kept on time. Some of the duties included are:
Obtaining vendors list of contact persons and numbers to call and make final confirmations of services
Work with bride to create a timeline of events for wedding day
Greet and oversee vendors with proper set up of ceremony and reception areas
Attend and coordinate wedding rehearsal (1 hr)
Assist with distribution and pinning of corsages and boutonnieres
Ensure minister and ceremony musicians have a copy of the program (if applicable) to follow during ceremony
Gather and line up the wedding party and cue them when time to begin
Cue ceremony musicians at the appropriate times
Organize the receiving line, announcement of wedding party and your grand entrance
Communicate with caterer to ensure timely delivery of food
Act as director of events throughout the entire evening
Keep bride and groom abreast of upcoming activities so they aren’t caught off guard
Assisting the Photographer, DJ/MC, etc to be ready for next set of events
( Any time beyond 8 hours is at a rate of $65 per hour)
The Wedding Dress Package
This package is designed for the couple that needs a fair amount of help planning their wedding, but
still want to be involved in the meeting and planning process.
Included are all aspects of the Red Rose & Golden Rings Package as well as:
- Planning and Guidance Meeting
- Review bride and groom’s ideas and vision for the wedding and reception and discussion of budget
- Review desired locations, options along with pro’s and con’s of each site
- Review Style, Theme, Color Choice and Size of Wedding
- Vendor referrals that fit the client’s needs and budget.
- Booking and accompanying couple to Vendor appointments and review all vendor contracts
Visit selected site and create a layout
- Review Venue selected and discuss floor plan, rain plan and layout
- Finalize Vendor List and times of deliveries
Contact all vendors one week prior to wedding to confirm all details and delivery times
Discuss additional services needed, such as valet, security, lighting, beverage, entertainment, etc.
- Discuss wedding ceremony, design and style as well as musical selections
- Discuss who will perform each task at the ceremony
- Design lineup of wedding party and discuss cueing
- Work in cooperation with bride and minister to design the wedding ceremony desired
- Day of wedding and reception coordination
Collect items to be set out on wedding day such as: unity candle, photographs, guest book, programs, ring bearer pillow, Flower girl items
Access to completely stocked emergency kit
Checklist of whom is responsible for taking home gifts, cake topper, bridal portrait and keepsakes
Assist bride, groom, and bridal party with cutting of wedding cake, distribution of tossing items, and will handle any last minute details that may arise
Discuss Favors for reception
Transport wedding items to the ceremony and/or reception site
The Platinum Bells Package
This package is for the couple who need help in all aspects of the planning process from start to finish because of work obligations or they do not live in town. The Coordinator handles all details for the wedding. During the initial consultation, the bride and groom will discuss what they would like for their wedding, and then we will find the appropriate vendors tailored to their needs.
Included are all aspects offered in the Red Rose, Golden Rings & Wedding Dress package as well as:
Evaluate and negotiate contracts between all vendors
Help create the theme and design for wedding/reception
Helping bride/groom in the designing of reception (colors, centerpiece choices, etc)
Helping in the designing of wedding favors
- Advise on structure of Timeline. Highlight and discuss items needed to be included in Timeline
- Create Itinerary for wedding and reception day & deliver final itinerary to vendors one week prior to wedding
- Assistance in Menu Selections and attendance of menu tastings
- Final Planning and Guidance Meeting with Review of overall Plan
Prepare calendar of payments, deadlines and appointments
- If needed, help plan bridesmaids luncheon/party
- Meet with groom and his parents to plan rehearsal dinner
- Contact appropriate hotels to gather rates and determine availability for guest accomodations and set up room blocks
- Track all deposits and payments made to vendors
- Distribute “day of” payments to your vendors
- Set-up items: toasting glasses, cake cutter, guest book, place cards, photos, etc.
- contact for all vendors to answer questions and be the liason between bride and groom and vendors
- Box up all remaining cake, prepare to go meal if needed, and distribute favors to guests.
Available by phone or email throughout planning process to answer questions and give advice.
Travel fees and expenses may apply for venues out of area. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to